FILM/TV Security Operatives
- Job Reference: 00045920-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Salary: £10.50 Per Hour
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Above the Line Set Assistance Ltd is looking for experienced FILM & TV LOCATIONS Security Operatives to join our team, for both day and night positions. We have multiple opportunities for the right candidates to work with us on high-profile Film & TV productions.
What you need to be a Security Operative with Above the Line – as a minimum requirement:
* Must hold a valid SIA Licence
* Must have own transport
* Ideally, have film & tv security experience
* Must be UK national
* Must have the right to work in the UK.
* Must be over 18.
* To be available as and when called upon to cover shifts, occasionally at short notice.
* All our workers are screened to the BS7858 standard so it is essential that you can provide a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment.
* No current criminal convictions.
These are desirable requirements
* Film & TV Locations Security experience
* Excellent existing customer service skills
* Confident and articulate with good oral and written language skills
NOTE: our work is often given at short notice, out of normal working hours.
You must be prepared to be contacted at short notice for 'work offers', as they become available.
What we provide
* Rates of pay based on your skills and experience, starting from an hourly salary of £10.50 per hour - which includes statutory holiday pay. NOTE: This is a PAYE role. You will be offered a Flexi-Worker Contract.
* Plus Free branded workwear if your tasks require this
* A speedy online, onboarding process that can result in you working with us very quickly
* Plus opportunities to learn and progress within the Company to a Supervisory Level
* Plus valuable free online training with a leading training provider
Would you like to be part of our dynamic team?
We are looking for the right people to join our team of film & tv locations security operatives supplying security on film sets and locations.
Who are we looking for?
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking for interesting security operative work within the security field. We welcome people who have experience within the film and TV security industry but are equally happy to welcome you with no experience in this role if you are willing to adapt and learn and keep a positive attitude in the workplace.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for Security Operatives to fulfil various tasks. You could be providing security and location assistance on film and tv sets or locations, this could be DAY or NIGHT positions. We work weekdays and weekends, 365 days a year.
We provide excellent levels of customer satisfaction to our clients and we would expect you to help us meet these targets when you could be doing any of the following:
protecting customer assets, deterring unauthorised access to sites, deterring unwanted paparazzi or the public, performing perimeter and internal inspections and patrols, following Assignment Instructions, incident reporting, monitoring CCTV systems, help with parking staff, crowd marshalling, COVID-19 compliance by staff and crew, coning off parking exemption areas, monitor fire alarms and/or intruder alarms, provide health and safety support, logging visitors and many more.
Who we are
Above The Line Set Assistance & Security is one of the top Film, TV & Media security companies in the UK. We have significantly expanded over the last 12 months are looking for outstanding security professions to join our team.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you join our team