|Salary||£25000 - £27500 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Miscellaneous|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Lancashire (WN4)
Salary :- £25K - £27.5K (DOE)
Hrs :- Full Time 08:30-16:30
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician to join our client based in Ashton-in-Makerfield. The successful applicant will spend much of their time hands on, working on customer sites removing and re-stalling specialised processing products as per the customer specifications.
As the Field Service Technician your duties Include :-
- Uphold the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency of operations.
- Monitor, record and optimize process conditions.
- Conduct out site assessments prior to work taking place.
- Carry out transfer operations for bulk tanker collections and deliveries.
- Help to co-ordinate site activities between Logistics, Production and Field Service Teams.
- Maintain relevant customer site data for contacts, filter and access details.
- Analyse and check information for accuracy.
The successful Field Service Technician will hold the following skills :-
- Hold a qualification in maintenance/repair.
- Must have previous experience with similar practical onsite skills.
- Excellent customer relations with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate especially with Word & Excel.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence as frequent travel is required.
- Well organised, reliable and excellent time keeper.
- Able to commit to at least 3 night away a week.
The company offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, 4 x death in service cover + excellent pension.
This position will be ideal for someone who is comfortable working away for at least 3 nights per week, working alone and also with a team.