Field Service Engineer
- Job Reference: 00027766-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Field Service Engineer (Ventilation systems)
£25,000 - £28,000 Basic + Specialist Training + Overtime (£32,000 OTE) + Bonus + Pension + Package
Work a field service engineer role for a small but Specialist Company where you will be respected and have a long-term stable career. Perfect opportunity for a skilled engineer looking for responsibility within a company where you can have a real impact.
This expanding design and manufacturing company produce scientific equipment for the commercial and industrial industry and have been working continuously throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a great opportunity for a field service engineer looking to work for a stable and secure company where you will be appreciated within a highly skilled team.
* Home based field service engineer role with regional cover
* Carry out ventilation / ductwork / pipework installation - electrical wiring included (3-phase)
* Carry out installations and servicing of company equipment.
* No stay away required
* Experience with any pipework / ductwork / ventilation / HVAC installation or similar
* Must have electrical wiring / installation experience - including 3-phase wiring
* Must have a UK driving licence
* Commutable to Northampton and happy to cover a local / regional patch
Apply now quoting ref SE806
Keywords: field service engineer, field installation engineer, installation engineer, service engineer, engineer, field engineer, mobile engineer, installation, service, ventilation, pipework, ductwork, HVAC, AC, A/C, air con engineer, air con, air conditioning engineer, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Kettering.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted