Field Service Engineer
- Job Reference: 00072960-1
- Date Posted: 11 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Chubb is a leading provider of fire safety and security solutions & services for customers worldwide. We have been protecting people and assets for over 200 years. Today, our 14,000 employees in 250 branches in 17 countries work to make the world safer, protect people and provide peace of mind. Our fire, security and monitoring services cover more than 1.3 million sites around the world.
We welcome applications from Service Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Glasgow, Ayr, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Hamilton, Clydebank, Paisley
* To attend and undertake primarily maintenance, but also installation, of security systems at a range of customers
* The successful candidate will be a key point of contact for a number of customers, and be responsible for ensuring their security engineering needs are met
* Dependent on business need, the Systems Engineer may also be required to participate in the installation and servicing of standard customer contracts, and partake in service call-out as necessary
* To meet predefined target times for periodic inspections
* Deliver excellent Customer Service at all times
* Liaise with customers to agree inspection/ repair programmes
* Communicate with Customers to ensure their security systems and service contracts arrangements are meeting their requirements
* Ensure Customer documentation is current and in good condition
Corrective Maintenance of Systems
* Attend Customer premises in response to system failures and malfunctions
* Participate in out of hours call out arrangements, as required
* Check systems to locate faults
What can we offer you?
· Up to £31K with excellent OTE
· Company vehicle
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Generous pension scheme
· Employee scholarship scheme
· Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
· Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
Experienced of installation, commissioning, or maintenance of integrated systems including CCTV, Access Control systems, Intruder, Perimeter and or Fire.
Demonstrable basic electronics skills.
A willingness to work at height or in exposed locations as required
Ability to work alone.
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chubb continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Chubb employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Videos to Watch