Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Exclusive Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Sean Johnson|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 11:36|
We are looking for a Service Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
* Provide on-site Service, Calibration, installation and commissioning of special purpose machines.
* Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
* Perform in-house calibrations and repairs when necessary.
* Provide high level support to external customers at their location.
* Provide on-site training to customers.
* Develop and create service documentation where required.
* Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from field service visits.
* Timely complete and submit all require maintenance reports and calibration certificates.
The successful candidate for Service Engineer will need the following key skills
* Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
* Knowledge of PC architecture, hardware and software.
* Can demonstrate ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work schedules, including spending considerable time away from home.
* Full Driving License.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field service engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Field Service Engineer - Norfolk
£25000 - £26000 per annum
Field Service Engineer South London
£28000 - £28500 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
£28000 - £37000 per annum