|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum + Exclusive Benefits package||Sector||Engineering|
We are looking for a Service Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
* Provide on-site Service, Calibration, installation and commissioning of special purpose machines.
* Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
* Perform in-house calibrations and repairs when necessary.
* Provide high level support to external customers at their location.
* Provide on-site training to customers.
* Develop and create service documentation where required.
* Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from field service visits.
* Timely complete and submit all require maintenance reports and calibration certificates.
The successful candidate for Service Engineer will need the following key skills
* Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical circuits.
* Knowledge of PC architecture, hardware and software.
* Can demonstrate ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work schedules, including spending considerable time away from home.
* Full Driving License.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.