Fantastic opportunity for a 6 + month contract representing a international company. A chance to work with independent and convenience retail channels raising awareness of IQOS, PMI's heated tobacco system and generating sales of the product.
The Role & Pay
We will be looking for you to deliver against defined weekly sales and performance related targets, growing brand presence in your stores.
This is achieved by ensuring high levels of compliance, displays, planograms, stock level and product offering. As part of this role you will be responsible for educating retailers on the features and benefits of IQOS across your defined geographical territory, as well as selling in product and incentive platforms to drive sell out, repeat sales and deliver excellent compliance.
* 40 hours per week
* Full UK Driving License and use of own car
Paying £22,000 pro rata +Bonus + paid expenses +pension + technology/mobile tablet + full training provided + other benefits.
Highly motivated individuals who can provide a fresh, innovative & informed approach. Your passion and commitment to delivering a great experience to your retailers, your ability to learn quickly and share your insights will ensure that we achieve our goals.
* Working in Partnership with key decision makers to expand and deepen product awareness
* Take Ownership of your territory and be the personable & professional face of the brand.
* Be Upstanding in recording accurate data and sharing any issues, needs and successes
* Demonstrate Determination & expertly handle objections or concerns the retailer may have using your knowledge and skills.
* A flexible approach
* Strong sales & negotiation skills
* Tenacity and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
* An in-depth understanding of retail is helpful, alongside previous field marketing experience
* Flexibility, individuals who can learn new products and processes quickly and effectively.
* Strong listening skills, including good communication & presentation skills
* Excellent time management
* IT Literacy
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Ruchi or Jess at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application Blue Arrow Catering, Hospitality & Commercial currently has an extensive range of roles temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.