|Location||Field role covering the North of Scotland||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £39,000 depending on experience||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
Job Title: Field Based Operations Manager
Location: Covering North Scotland
Salary: Up to £39,000 depending on experience
We currently have a fantastic opportunity within Sodexo’s Integrator operations team for a highly motivated and customer centric professional based in the north of Scotland for the role of an Operations Manager. This role is key to both ours and that of our clients success, the front line to our whole operation in assuring service delivery through supply chain and portfolio management.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has worked in a similar environment or someone who has the right attitude and skill set to be able to oversee a high volume of operational activity.Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- An ambassador of the Sodexo brand, the front facing customer liaison of the integrator contract
- A senior point of contact for escalation, complaint and or incidents that may occur in relation to the clients portfolio
- Effective supply chain management of the clients procured contractor base
- Project coordination, working with our projects teams to overseeing delivery of lifecycle, upgrade and investment programmes
- Performance validation through CAFM system interrogation and real time auditing
- Analysis driven governance management relevant to your area
- Customer engagement through presentations, 1 on 1’s, meeting attendance etc
- Incident management, coordination of make safe and recovery through the supply chain
· Someone who is able to build constructive relationships with both internal and external customers.
· Have an excellent understanding of the supply chain process and experience of managing this.
· Experience of being involved in projects and the coordination of them.
· Ideally someone with experience of working at a similar level within Facilities Management or Construction.About the company
Sodexo’s Integrator is a new service that provides clients with a single interface and capability for their property services function.
With an innovative new contracting model, the client can contract the best suppliers for their workplace needs (including local and small businesses).
We provide integrated management of processes, systems and people, and a full spectrum of industry leading expertise across real estate, capital projects, asset management, supply chain management, programme and project management, QSE and commercial management.
We work to ensure trusted data supports more informed, strategic decision-making for our clients.