Field Manager (managing supply chain, multiple sites) / FM experience
|Job Title:||Field Manager (managing supply chain, multiple sites) / FM experience|
|Salary:||£35000 - £39000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:35|
The field manager will ensure that client properties are open and operating at all times, assets are maintained, statutory requirements are met and that the supply chain is operating in accordance with SLA within a set geographical area (territory). Effective collaboration with the client supply chain members (TFM, security, FF&E, project management and lease/landlord to ensure exceptional customer service is provided on a daily basis to the DWP. You will address any supply chain member performance issues to the satisfaction of the Authority and escalate as required in accordance with SLA and maintain a visible presence to DWP employees and suppliers, identifying process improvements within the field which will improve service delivery standards to the DWP estate. You will propose, implement and monitor specific service solutions in order to achieve savings and productivity requirements for DWPPackage description
Competitive salary of £35,000 - £39,000 plus benefits including pension, option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare and also included is a company car
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbusterMain responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the effective delivery of facilities related services across all supply chain members (including Sodexo delivered services) to ensure in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
- Provide effective performance management of supply chain members: reviewing assets, undertaking audits, identify health and safety issues, compliance, checking risk assessments, assisting service issue resolution –drawing upon subject matter expertise within the wider team as required.
- Manage and address any compliance issues relating to supply chain members, collaborating with the supply chain manager in the first instance and then escalating in accordance with SLA
- Help facilitate a cultural shift within DWP by engaging appropriately with DWP colleagues and customers, using appropriate communication channels, sharing best practice/learning, upskilling and training and undertaking joint audits and site visits in order to encourage new ways of working and embed the change in operating model
- Assure the safety of colleagues, customers and contractors through the implementation and management of effective safe ways of working and processes.
- Implement 24-hour incident management ownership for every location to ensure there are appropriate procedures and processes in place to ensure remedial action. Raise work orders in line with financial controls to rectify any issues,
- Up to five years’ experience gained in an integrator or similar operating model/the delivery of outsourced management services
- Experience of building constructive relationships with internal and external service providers
- Demonstrable experience in FM/premises/property related industry within Estates and/or any of the supply chain towers
- Effective presentation skills with the mental agility to ‘think on feet’ and provide convincing answers with practical solutions.
- CAFM and management information reporting
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Ability to interpret and utilise data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Public sector experience
- Related FM qualifications
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Sales Executive
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Field Sales Representative
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Technical Field Sales Engineer - West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Technical Field Sales Engineer - Reading
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Technical Field Sales Engineer - Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum