Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship AssessorLocation:
Remote - Home based including weekly travel to Lyneham and Tidworth AreaCompensation:
Attractive Salary & benefitsRole Type:
Full time / PermanentRole ID:
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship Assessor.
Babcock manages all aspects of the land training cycle, delivering over 758,000 training days annually for the British Army and producing personnel that are knowledgeable, skilled, and competent to operate in the most challenging circumstances.The role
As a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship Assessor, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll assess learners in order to prove competency for the Level 3 Motor Vehicle Advanced Apprenticeship. You'll be responsible for managing your own diary and planning learner visits, carry out observations and complete all required admin.
Essential experience of the Apprenticeship Assessor,
- Create and maintain an efficient work plan, practising effective time management and cost effectiveness.
- Setting and reviewing progressive training objectives, mentoring, assessment, and verification of Diploma's programmes with learners in the workplace, maintaining a caseload of learners as directed by the TL and completing each framework in a timely rate.
- Review learners as per caseload and contractual requirements. Monitor student progress toward achievement and give feedback where appropriate.
- Carry out the assessment and mentoring of the Diploma Level 3 in the workplace to the standard laid down by the awarding body and understand the delivery methodology of the Level 3 Diploma in relevant knowledge area.
- Ensure all documentation used is accurate, completed on time and fulfils all contractual and statutory obligations and is kept in a safe and secure area and be available for inspection or audit (internal or external).
- Experienced within an Motor Vehicle engineering environment
- Stakeholder management at various levels.
- Experience in assessing Diploma/BTEC qualifications is desirable.
37 hours per week. This role is remote with weekly travel to the Lyneham and Tidworth area.Qualifications for the Apprenticeship Assessor,
- L3 or higher Motor Vehicle qualification
The successful candidate must be able to achieve DBS security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.Closing date:#LI-CA1Job Segment:
CSR, Engineer, Management, Engineering