- Job Reference: 00020984-1
- Date Posted: 26 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is a growing company that provides equipment & services to the pharma, education and bio industries - they are seeking an experienced field engineer to cover the Home Counties and London area servicing and fixing clean room technologies & fume cabinets
You will have experience working with similar equipment
· Delivering all services for the servicing, validation, and certification of equipment like air flow cabinets, fume cupboards, safety cabinets, clean rooms, and other facilities
· Delivering emergency and planned services to safety cabinets and containment facilities, assisting in carry out fumigation efficacy studies and delivering remedial works.
· Dealing with customer related documentation, permit to work, attendance records and site reports
· Providing the Scheduler with all relevant documentation to allow completed work to be invoiced quickly and efficiently.
· Where office generated reports are required, providing the necessary site data and preliminary interpretation
· Responding to customer equipment breakdowns
· Dealing with customers, their estates staff, facility managers, and equipment users presenting an efficient and knowledgeable company profile.
· Maintaining the required company car, travelling and expense information needed by the Finance Department.
Identify other sales opportunities on site for referral to the Head of Sales
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of and have a track record in a similar engineering services environment - If not proficient in those services, then be able to demonstrate a track record in the delivery of other technical engineering services in the field - have a strong "can do" service ethos - Be able to respond quickly to changes in job instruction brought about by breakdown or changing customer requirements - Be able to work as a team with other engineers on multi person assignments
Reference ID: AFR11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
Covid secure environment on site