Female Carer (Afternoons)
- Job Reference: 00076321-1
- Date Posted: 8 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Kent
- Salary: £11.72 to £12.22 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Carers (Female) Required (Ref: PA4)
(2 Shifts per week 1pm-8pm, either weekends or a combination of weekend days and weekdays)
I am a physically disabled woman living in my own family home, in New Ash Green (near Longfield/Dartford, Kent) and I value my independence.
A position has become available on my dedicated team of female carers who help me with a range of personal care and domestic tasks.
I am looking for local people who are enthusiastic, physically fit, good communicators, who have a positive outlook, and experience of supporting someone who has a physical disability.
This position would suit someone who would enjoy working in a small friendly family environment, who has relevant experience and is looking for some extra shifts.
As I live in a village with poor public transport links and will also require you to drive me in my specially adapted vehicle, you will need to be a driver.
There is also the possibility of covering other shifts when my other carers are on annual leave or on sick leave.
There are two shifts available per week (Mon-Sun) totalling 14 hours. The shift times are: 1pm-8pm.
We are either looking for someone to work all weekends OR someone to work a combination of weekdays and weekend days.
Shifts are paid as follows:
* Sat/Sun - £12.22 per hour
* Mon-Fri £11.72 per hour
Some of the activities associated with this role are as follows:
* Helping me in the garden which is a big passion of mine.
* Taking me out in my specially adapted vehicle.
* Helping me to prepare and eat lunch and dinner.
* A range of personal care tasks (for which you will receive full training).
* A few domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing etc.
* Some administrative tasks including helping to maintain my diary and making telephone calls on my behalf.
NB: During the current Coronavirus situation extra training and relevant PPE supplies will be provided in order to keep staff safe.
This employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010 and this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure, the cost of which is covered by the employer.
If you believe that you have the skills, commitment, personality and confidence required for this role, or if you would like more information: –
Please ring or apply below.
Please note: You must live & work in the UK in order to apply for the role . We also do not offer visa sponsorships