|Job Title:||Fees Clerk|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 15:48|
Prestigious set of Barristers Chambers is seeking a Fees Clerk to join their team at their central London offices.
The main duties of the Fees Clerk will include:
- To provide support to the Senior Fees Clerk in the delivery of excellent customer service to all members, staff and external clients.
- To work as an integral part of the Fees team in dealing with all fee related queries and requests.
- Daily Credit Control to include the LEX workflow system and all ad-hoc aged debt requests received and distributed by the Senior Fees Clerk.
- To assist with the daily processing of all financial transactions on behalf of members, liaising with clerks and clients where required.
- To provide back up and support to the Cashier as and when required.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, ideally within a set of Chambers
- Knowledge and expertise of Chambers billing, credit control and VAT procedures.
- Knowledge and expertise of using the Sage/BarStat & LEX systems.
- Ability to prioritise; multitask; and meet deadlines.
- Efficiency in dealing with work and accuracy of work produced - high attention to detail is required.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages, especially Excel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's