|Salary||£22.03 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
An experienced Family Support Worker, you will be developing and implementing high quality, early help family support plans.
Working in partnership with the families, you will ensure that they're receiving the right support to promote the welfare of children and young people within the family, reducing the risk of neglect and abuse and the need for statutory social care intervention.
You will have an NVQ level 3, relevant to working with children and families, along with experience in working with service users at risk of statutory intervention as part of a multi agency team.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Support the most vulnerable and challenging children, young people and their families
• Implementing, monitoring and reviewing family support intervention plans
• Contributing to high quality assessments to secure the best outcomes for children and young people
• Working alongside social workers
As a Family Support Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org