Family Court Adviser - Cafcass
|Job Title:||Family Court Adviser - Cafcass|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Rogerson|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 12:08|
As a Family Court Advisor you will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person. At the heart of this you will provide case analysis and recommendations to the court. You will work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels.
This will be an ongoing contract paying £30 - £32 per hour ltd
As a Family Court Advisor your duties will be:
• To provide high quality early safeguarding and child protection advice, assessments and analysis to the Court on the needs and best interests of children subject to or involved in Family Proceedings.
• To ensure that the well-being and safety of the child is paramount throughout Cafcass' involvement in the case.
• To ensure that all incidents or risks of significant harm to the child are dealt with in accordance with the relevant Local Safeguarding Children's Board (LSCB) procedures and Cafcass policies and procedures.
• To directly work with, or on behalf of children & families to achieve safe and positive outcomes for children, referring to other services where this will produce benefit.
• To produce high quality work with a rapid throughput, combining increasing productivity with quality of casework.
• For all work produced to be rated good or outstanding in internal and external audits, with exceptions tolerated where the learning gained from these exceptions can be absorbed and applied to future work.
• You will need to keep the child at the centre of your work through high quality direct work with children and their families as well as high quality analysis and assessment.
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
• A full UK license holder
• Experienced in working with highly vulnerable children and families.
• An expert in safeguarding, child engagement, inter-agency working, case analysis, planning and recording
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles/projects that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
• Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Catherine Rogerson today 0161 5091045 or email your CV to Catherine.rogerson @ pertempsmedical.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's