Job title: Factory Production Operatives
Contract type: Temporary to Perm
Hourly rate/Salary: £9.60ph - £13.95
A long established production company that is a market leader in its field is opening a new production line.
They are looking for team players to join their successful workforce. You will receive great training and gain experience in several different roles on the production line.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that the production complies with product specification
* Minimise waste complying with Company Environmental Policy
* Operate all sections of the plant to support a flexible workforce
* Maintain high housekeeping, developing and maintaining standards for the line
* Be Pro-active and work with other members of the team
* Record information as required and feedback issues to shift manager
* The role involves medium to heavy lifting of materials. You will be willing and able to work in this physically demanding role?
* You will enjoy being busy and working for the team.
* Training and development
* Regular shift patterns
* Enhanced rate for night work
* Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
* Short walk from training station
* Free Car Parking
* Bike rack for the health ones