|Job Title:||Facilities/Events Coord|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Corinne Sheasby|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 16:01|
- Converting event, conference and wedding enquiries from initial enquiry stages through to final detail and effective delivery
- Ensure the venue fully complies with restrictions under the Licensing Act 2003, specifically in aspects relating to local neighbours, noise, street access and amplified music
- Ensure the venue catering facilities achieve and maintain a Level 5 Food Hygiene rating
- Ensure the kitchen, venue and gardens fully comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and policies
- Liaise with the Facilities Support Service Manager on any new business opportunities for the venue
- Arrange and conduct show rounds for potential private and corporate customers, brides, grooms and wedding planners
- Propose full and accurate quotations, negotiating rates when required.
- Create contracts and deal with any amendments accordingly
- Maintain an accurate record of event bookings and provisional dates and schedule contractors and support staff in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with Contract event and catering staff; agree dates, menus, prices, margins and issues purchase orders as required..
- Arrange event layouts and furniture using standard room settings and bespoke arrangements to suit customers..
- Attend and organise promotional events, marketing, and wedding fairs and exhibitions