|Salary||£8.21 - £700 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Building & Construction, Miscellaneous|
The role is a diverse mix of odd-jobs, which could include anything from fitting a handrail to electrical installation. The ideal candidate will need to be able to think on their feet, in a problem-solving manner, to identify and resolve any mechanical and structural issues that may arise.
Hours: Around 40 - 45 per week, flexible between 6am to 7pm.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To assist in the repair/installation of various items, systems and components as may be required (e.g. broken windows, building structures, stairs, lighting systems, HVAC units, f-gas).
- Respond to emergency situations for the purpose of immediately resolving safety concerns.
- Request equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensuring availability of required Items.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and request quotes for those parts.
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial Mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in Building mechanical systems on own initiative.
If you're interested in having a chat about the role, please either phone Ellie in the Pertemps Isle of Wight branch, or apply as soon as possible.