|Salary||€40000 - €45000||Sector||Facilities|
Are you an experienced Soft Services Manager with a healthy dose of ambition and a desire to develop yourself? Do you also have bags or people management skills? We want to hear from you!
You would be predominantly looking after Cleaning (office and industrial) and Security services with a team size of 33. Great attitude and excellent leadership skills are a must in this role.
You would be based on our pharmaceutical client site in Ringaskiddy. We offer a salary up to €45k, on-site there is access to free parking, subsidised café and a staff shop. This role comes with great training, development and progression opportunities.
- To be responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the soft service requirements within the contract, to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To provide Soft Services to the agreed standards in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To be responsible for scheduling of work within the specified details of the contract to include effective Human Resource administrative tasks.
- To motivate and lead employees to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to Sodexo policies and procedures
- To accurately manage and account for all financial and inventory activities associated with the delivery of Soft Services to contract requirements
- Proven experience in working and leading within a team
- Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning services ideally within the medical device/pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding of budget management and administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of effective stock management practices.
- H&S qualification – IOSH or similar.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a hands-on, practical attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service & communication skills.
- Strong people and resource management skills.
- Experience of working within a standards/compliance environment.
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives.
- Good use of the English language (written and spoken).
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft applications.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process