|Salary||£28000 - £30000||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Due to a new acquisition we have an exciting new opportunity for a Facilities Manager to come on board on our site in Annan. Although it is not a very big site – but with the right person at the helm it has a great potential to grow and expand. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is passionate about personal development and growing a service offering; uses initiative and displays high level of professionalism at all times.
We offer a small and friendly team, great development opportunities and a salary up to £30k.
- Ensure local delivery of soft services
- Responsible for the entire operating structure on site
- Leading a team to ensure delivering against Key Performance Indicators
- Support in the delivery objectives for client’s and site-specific objectives
- Ensuring all Sodexo personnel are fully trained and competent to deliver the scope of works they are assigned for
- Ensure full compliance to statutory, legislative and client specific requirements / SOPs
- Act as the primary representative of Sodexo for all services on site
- Ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results
- Motivate and lead a high performing team
- Accountability (financially and operationally) and responsibility for the site and all services
- Hold formal monthly reviews with clients
- Experience in delivering Facilities Management Soft services (cleaning, reception)
- Solid working knowledge in Health & Safety
- Being IT literate – Microsoft
- Team management experience
- Good financial sense
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process