|Salary||£36000 - £38000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager with sound understanding of both – soft and technical services? Does a place with great progression and development opportunities sounds like your next move?
Due to a new contract win, an exciting new vacancy has become available with a household name client in Wiscbech. You would manage catering, cleaning, security, waste and technical services on site. You should have a substantial facilities management experience with a good working knowledge of Health & Safety and good understanding of management of a profit and loss contract.
We offer a salary of up to £38k, a bonus and a great development and progression opportunities!
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of all services within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To ensure that the Company's accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the laid down standard and that the necessary weekly returns are completed accurately and sent to the appointed office on time. This may be electronically, paper-based, or both, as instructed.
- To control and monitor the financial performance of the operation and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- To maintain the standards and integrity of the service offer and Service Level Agreement at all times. To carry out service audits and perform activities detailed in the service offer manual under Key Performance Indicators to the frequency and level required.
- Previous experience of Full facilities Management
- Ability to develop increasing individual effectiveness through leadership, motivation, communication, coaching and training
- Experience of Managing teams
- Financially astute and experienced in managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process