|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 16:03|
We require an experienced Hard/Soft Services Facilities Manager to oversee the delivery of FM services within 3 of our Exeter Schools from our PFI contract. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your technical knowledge and develop within a growing IFM business, whilst also furthering your facilities management career.
This position will suit an experienced Facilities Manager who is a practical thinker with good attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
• Act as the interface between the client and Contract Director, ensuring the efficient and compliant delivery of services on site
• Oversee the day to day management of the maintenance and operation of the technical services on site
• Lead and develop a team to deliver operational excellence across all Sodexo services
• Management of the operational procedures and maintenance activities ensuring that all Statutory and Non Statutory planned activities are undertaken within agreed timescales
• Ensure that corrective maintenance and reactive works are carried out within the priority timescales
• Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with legislation, codes of practice, manufacturer’s recommendations, HSE recommendations and meets prescribed standards in the contract
• Formulate, develop and implement systems that will ensure the schools are maintained and operated to their optimum efficiency
• Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across the site
• Demonstrable technical experience of multiple FM services
• Experience of managing all soft services and an overview of hard services
• Experience of leading a similar skilled team in a multi-disciplined environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to work with very senior client figures
• Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments
• Experienced in implementing company initiatives and change management
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's