This is an exciting opportunity for two experienced Facilities Managers to join us working for one of our Global Pharmaceutical contracts based in Dungarvan, Ireland. This role has a competitive salary working 39 hours per week based on site in Dungarvan.
You would be responsible for delivering a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client’s site, encompassing both hard & soft services, ensuring cost, safety, quality, continuous improvement and compliance metrics are achieved by Sodexo. You must be technically minded, with a proven track record in IFM services delivery with a sound financial head on your shoulders and great people management skills.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Deliver profitable services against a backdrop of high expectation ensuring budgets are effectively managed and met
- Drive the quality and integrity of the services provided whilst supporting the achievement of the contract financial objectives
- Effectively engage and influence key stakeholders from within the client company and Sodexo
- Identify opportunities for innovation and growth within an environment that can be changeable and has conflicting priorities from different stakeholder groups
- Drive a zero-harm culture throughout the site via the Sodexo team
- HNC or equivalent qualification in a facilities, business, engineering or manufacturing related subject plus further practical experience.
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites
- Experience of monitoring the delivery and quality of work carried out by Trade Teams and contractors, from start to completion, ensuring delivery of high quality work, getting work done “right-first-time” and achieving high customer satisfaction within budgetary targets and providing a cost effective, value for money service.
- Significant and comprehensive experience of supervising teams of trade and craft staff and a maintenance budget
- Experience of using software (Computer Aided Facilities Management, Microsoft office) to manage maintenance work and resources.
- Significant experience as an Authorized Person in the Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Industry
- A Health & Safety Qualification
- Must have a level of physical fitness that will allow them to inspect roof top plant rooms, climb ladders and spend large parts of the day inspecting work in areas of restricted access.
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Experience of leading a team and effectively managing a budget (circa 20 personnel)
- Excellent relationship management at all levels
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the operation of GMP cleaning and facilities
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of managing the CAPA or Deviation process
- A qualification of IOSH general certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or similar
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- BIFM or CIBSE desirable
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sustainability in the context of land, property and the built environment.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process