|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£36000 - £40000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:51|
At Sodexo we are always looking for experienced Facilities Managers. We are pipelining for some imminent vacancies within the Essex area.
Do you have substantial integrated facilities management experience? Do you have a strong understanding of both soft and hard facilities management? Have you had experience of working with Tech Services? If you answered yes please click apply and we will get in touch to discuss what you are looking for in more detail!
The ideal candidate would have strong client management experience, excellent communication skills, experience of working with Tech Services and strong financial acumen. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay and company benefits.
- Ensure local delivery of IFM services (soft & technical) at the site exceeding their client’s expectations
- Responsible for the entire operating structure at their clients site ensuring delivery against Key Performance Indicators
- Strong people leadership and engagement; ensuring all personnel are fully trained and competent
- Ensure full compliance to statutory, legislative and specific requirements
- Enhance existing business and proactively identify new business opportunities delivering operational excellence
- Total accountability for the entire site and all services
- Strategic and Innovative thinker ; ability to demonstrate improvement and analysis of MI
- Excellent planning and communication
- Strong soft service back ground ; the ability to demonstrate knowledge of managing Technical Services
- Desire to work with a great global client and develop relationships
- Working in a manufacturing / FMCG environment
- Strong team engagement and ability to develop and retain personnel
- A "can-do" attitude
- Proactive approach to FM ; ability to manage change and identify opportunities for improvement and growth
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's