|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Location:||Ferbane, Co Offaly|
|Salary:||€42,000 - €45,000|
|Start Date:||2019-04-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Nicholls|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 14:10|
We are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to lead the operations at one of our PPP Schools in Ferbane.
In this role, you will manage a team of Caretakers, Cleaners and subcontractors to provide a full FM service which includes planned, preventative and reactive maintenance, caretaking, porterage, additional bank of hours, opening and closing of school, scheduling of resources, cleaning and Housekeeping, fire safety, waste control, telecommunications, fire and emergency procedures, landscaping, helpdesk, business continuity management and energy management.
- Ensure compliance in all areas including operations, H&S, SMS and Environmental (waste management) and quality management systems.
- Lead, develop and engage teams
- Monitoring and coordination of scheduled maintenance activities.
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site in line with PPM schedule, including checking site specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Manage contractor reports, correspondence and verification of work completed.
- Update and maintenance of key supplier’s lists.
- Manage staffing levels in accordance with company policy and procedures, maintaining records, time and attendance ensuring accurately reflect hours worked.
- Coordinating rosters to suit term time table and any additional bank of hours
- Completion of PPM schedule on time
- Management of Action plans & closing out of actions for both external and internal audits
- Contractor Management in financial, operational and health and safety, reporting on their performance
- Monthly reporting to senior staff and management team
- Experience working in Facilities Management, preferably at management level, managing a range of services.
- Technical background, good knowledge of building services - i.e. Mechanical and Electrical, and general building fabric standards and requirements.
- Proven experience in managing and direct leadership of managing a facilities team
- A high level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, hygiene, health and safety and general legislative and compliance requirements.
- Subcontractor management experience essential
- Competent in MS Word, excel and internet.
- Experience in dealing directly with clients / customers.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Facilities Assistant
£31000 - £33000 per annum
Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension
£33000 - £35000 per annum