|Salary||£23000 - £25000||Sector||Facilities|
We are currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join the team located at UA92 in Manchester.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for providing the operational delivery of all Facility Management services.
Monday to Friday/ 40 hours per week
UA92, Talbort road, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PU
- Welcoming staff and visitors to the building.
- The faultless upkeep of the allocated space.
- To ensure that all building users experience the highest level of service in a pleasant, clean and safe environment
- To demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner
- To enforce the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety throughout the space.
- Co-ordinating meeting rooms and hospitality bookings with the Events coordinator
- Management of and order of stationary, office supplies & free issue food supplies
- Liaise with landlord reception for issue & management of staff & visitor access cards.
- Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone/email queries in an efficient and concise manner.
- Act as a point of contact for suppliers/contractors and Sodexo Staff who visit and work on site.
- Act as point of contact to deal with day to day queries made by the client
- Where appropriate, reporting of accidents and incidents
- Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings.
- To report and follow up on any maintenance faults with landlord.
- Conduct Weekly Health and Safety Walks of Building & complete other required Health and Safety documents and checks
- To carry out regular and systematic checks of the meeting rooms ensuring rooms are clean, tidy and set up to standard.
- Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operation SLAs in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
- Co-ordinate with other account team members to deliver service level agreement.
- Comply with HSE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed by the company policy.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant books/documentation
- Ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate HSE processes and client HSE standards
- Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
- Meeting room set up/down, including the rearranging/ Removal of tables & chairs.
- Work closely with the Facilities Coordinator at the Manchester NEO building.
- Understanding and experience of ensuring focus is on individual customer needs, capable of anticipation any needs whilst meeting required service levels
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment and to balance conflicting deadlines
- Strong PC skills, Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
- Key focus for this role is to ensure that all FM services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
- Customer services experience and the ability to communicate at all levels
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process