|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Bristol (FREE Parking)
Salary - Circa £30,000 (Pro Rata – 3 days a week)
Interview Date - ASAP
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Facilities Coordinator to join an award winning Independent Chartered Surveying practice in Bristol.
In this role, you will deliver Facilities Management and Compliance services, which will include statutory, contractual and organisational regulations and processes. You will ensure high standards of customer service. With a high EQ and strong interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to inherit good relationships with this companies clients and contractors.
You will act as a Health & Safety ambassador and ensure a safe working environment for all building users. You will deliver and maximise the profitability of the contracts, to achieve budgeted targets related to the provision of services in multiple locations where client delivery is paramount.
Desirable qualifications of the successful Facilities Coordinator -
- IOSH OR NEBOSH.
- BIFM membership and accreditation.
- Demonstrable experience gained in a Facilities Management position or similar.
- Adaptable and flexible in regards to travelling and work hours.
- Resilience, tenacity and the ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with the ability to use MS Word, Outlook and Excel to a high standard.
- Adding value to the position and company by taking it in your stride and making the position you're own.