We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator/Maintenance Operative to join our team in Sunbury.
This role offers exceptional development opportunity and would suit someone looking to progress in their career.
In addition to the attached Job Description, the role would include:
- Supervision of all waste management activity on site.
- Supervision of pest control contracts.
- Full operational management of sub contractors.
- Act as a Health and Safety Champion for the site Team.
- Act as an Employee Engagement Champion for the site Team.
This is very much a role of two halves. You will be required to have some hands on maintenance ability, as well as good knowledge of buildings maintenance and contractor management. However, there will also be a requirement to be client facing, and therefore customer service skills and being able to communicate with senior levels is a must.
As a Facilities Coordinator / General Maintenance may include:
- To maintain, support, check and monitor the maintenance of the Sunbury site at all times
- To provide a secure and safe working environment to all team members with the assistance and guidance of the Health & Safety department
- To ensure the physical condition of the site does not deteriorate
- To carry out other duties as required
- Issue permits to work to contractor
- To manage multiple contractors for both PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Highly organized, ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritizing schedules
- IT literate
- A solid knowledge and understanding of facilities management and finance is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Diplomatic and professional, and able to interact on all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Electrical & plumbing contractor management
- Grounds maintenance contractor management
- Painting & Decorating contractor management
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Fault Finding
- Grounds keeping
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.