|Job Title:||Facilities Cleaner|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 16:17|
Blue Arrow Southampton are Recruiting in Chichester for Facilities Cleaners
Pay Rate: £8.21 + Shift Dependent
Location: Chichester, PO18OSH
Hours: Various Hours on a Facilities Rota Site open 24/7
The Cleaning Operative roles will support the Service Manager (SM) in leading, motivating and improving the performance of the Cleaning Operatives at their site(s) to ensure that the required cleaning standards are achieved.
The Cleaning Operatives will build strong relationships with the customer at their site(s) and will act as the day to day point of cleaning & facilities Health & safety support for the customer and the other Cleaning Operatives. The Objective is to ensure that the cleaning service meets the service quality standards and customer expectations. By keeping in regular contact with the customer and cleaning teams, they will look for ways improving standards.
What technical knowledge, skills and experience is required?
- Proven experience of cleaning & Facilities Cleaning Support within FM services industry.
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning methods and standards such as BICS.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers, able to identify ways to add value and improve customer satisfaction.
- Able to responds to customers' day to day needs promptly and courteously
- An understanding of health and safety and Zero Harm.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to priorities workload
- Understands the impact of their own actions on the business
What behaviours and personal competence is needed?
Safe and Sustainable Practice:
- Leads by example on positive safety behaviours
- Actively observe, review and investigate safety behaviours.
- Makes themselves available as a key point of contact for the customer, making the customer feel valued.
- Seeks opportunities to gain customer feedback and provide solutions.
- Provides the customers with a range of solutions to deliver a service that meets their requirements.
Working with Others:
- Keeps team members fully informed, encouraging two way communication.
- Is visible and accessible to their team, colleagues and Management
- Inspires people to do their best, by understanding what motivates them.
- Monitors and reviews service delivery, identifies learning points and adapts where necessary
- Encourages and listens to feedback from customers and the team
- Focuses on ways to improve customer experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's