|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Duties of the Facilities Assistant:
• Management of building fabric, plant & equipment maintenance, damages, breakdown and repairs
• Post room, deliveries and porterage services
• Carry out regular building inspections to ensure facilities standards are being maintained.
• Support office moves & space planning activities
• Co-ordination of meeting room set ups and clear downs
• Monitor and review on site 3rd party contractor's performance with respect to the Service Level agreements
• Ensure all services are delivered in compliance with Health & Safety legislation
• Coordination of Audit Reviews and Health & Safety compliance for the allocated site.
• Ensure the Business Operating Processes for the site are always followed
• Ensure the training academy is presented to the best possible standard
• Maintain storage and stock areas appropriately
•Provide and execute excellent standards of operation and service
• Carry out day-to-day troubleshooting and address problems as they arise
• Point of contact for facilities enquiries
• Carry out minor odd jobs and non-skilled maintenance
• Understand stakeholder expectations at a detailed level and take ownership for the outcomes
• On call by telephone to support incident and emergency activities outside of normal working hours.
• Co-ordination with third parties providing facilities services, including: security, cleaning, catering, vending, grounds maintenance, pest control, waste and archiving.
• Assist in the review and validation of all facilities invoicing ensuring accuracy and processing.
• Assist in Project Management and delivery of works within the corporate office environment
• Assist in the Implementation of service development initiatives and corrective action plans
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent company who offer a competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in this role please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com