|Salary||£35000 - £38000||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
Sodexo are looking for a Facilities & Moves Manager with CAD experience to join our team at a prestigious client site in central London.
This is a fixed term contract which will end on 31 December 2019.
The successful candidate will oversee FM service provision at a large corporate office and will be responsible for ensuring moves are planned and executed to the highest possible standards.Package description
- £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Sodexo Discounts
- Pension scheme
- Oversee IFM services for the building
- To engage with stakeholders to ensure that all requests relating to office moves are clearly understood
- Contract Management of third party contracts to deliver a compliant service
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained or exceed on every task
- Be a focal point for the client and building customers
- Support the Minor Works and MAF Manager on project activities when required
- Previous experience of delivering IFM including office moves activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, Clients and employees at all levels.
- Aware of relevant Health and Safety and general legislative matters.
- Experience in budgetary control
- Exceptional Client relationship management skills
- Good organisational /communication skills. Produce concise information
- Thorough knowledge of HSEQ legislation, policies and procedures
- Flexibility within the contracted hours
- Desired - CAFM experience
- Desired - Experience using Auto CAD
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.