Fabricator / Welder
|Job Title:||Fabricator / Welder|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Salary:||Up to £13.43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Robert Cain|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 11:28|
Fabricator / Welders are required for - Port Talbot.
Must be time-served / NVQ level 3.
Working via agency.
£13.43 per hour.
12 month initially.
You will be able to:
- Make simple dimensioned sketches to assist in the making of goods and repairs to steel-work.
- Read engineering drawings.
- Mark and cut steel sections, pipe and plate safely and accurately.
- Safely and accurately use a propane cutting lamp.
- Weld to Tata internal standard using MMA / MIG in all positions.
- Use both 4.5 inch and 9 inch cutter / grinder and log duration used (for HAVs compliance).
- Adhere to all Tata safety rules and systems including permitry as directed.
- Understand the permit process.
Very good standard of Health & Safety is required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's