|Job Title:||Fabrication Inspector|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Edmond|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 09:46|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career. They require a Fabrication Inspector on a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent.
The candidate will be responsible for evaluating fabricated structural products for the mining industry. They will be required to carry out surveillance inspection on independent supply chains and also for completing documentation for validating technical products.
We are looking for a Welding/Fabrication Inspector who ideally has the following skills:
* Must have extensive Fabrication experience
* Previous experience of heavy fabrication would be an advantage
* Knowledge of NDT and MPI/UT techniques
* PRS knowledge of fabrication and assembly techniques would be advantageous
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be prepared for extensive international travel
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond at: - 01453 852 563.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.