|Job Title:||Fabric Operative|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Pool Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 16:42|
Location - Yeovilton
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £21k/£24k
An opportunity has arisen for a Fabric Operative in the Somerset area for an exciting ever expanding Facilities company. This company specialise in maintenance and construction are rapidly becoming market leaders in their sector.
Main duties and responsibilities of the successful Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer -
- General building including; Carpentry, joinery, plumbing, brick/block laying, tiling and plastering.
- Carry out PPM, pre-planned maintenance as well as voids.
- Provide costs to be included in quotes for further identified works.
- Represent the company/client whilst interacting with sub-contractors.
- Able to demonstrate a multi-skilled working experience within a building maintenance or construction environment. (Essential)
- Previous knowledge and experience of MOD contracts Skills Profile.
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel and work in a variety of locations to meet business requirements.
- Compliant with health and safety regulations, assessments and procedures.
- Proficient in the safe use of a range of power and hand tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's