F&B Manager - Golf Club - North Surrey - £38k-£40k
|Job Title:||F&B Manager - Golf Club - North Surrey - £38k-£40k|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Horler|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 14:16|
North Surrey – £38,000 - £40,000
Recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager for one of Surreys leading Golf Clubs. With a recent referb, they have dramatically increased the function capacity of the club which in turn has had a positive impact to revenue. The right person will be creating a new food & beverage offering, managing all clubhouse activities, including functions, society days, member events, parties and day to day operations.
Ideally candidates will have come from a Busy Gastro Pub Background
Main responsibilities of the Food and Beverage Manager:
- To oversee all food and beverage outlets and to manage all departmental resources and employees, including hiring, training, scheduling, developing and evaluating.
- Maintain the existing food and beverage program of events and to develop new concepts
- Responsible for controlling food and beverage labour costs
- To maximise sales potential
- To communicate daily with all departments to maximise the efficient day to day running of the Club.
- To be aware of all current legislation, including health and safety and employment law.
- Reviews all bookings for catered activities
- Conducts staff meetings with and post notices for co-workers to communicate goals, events and any changes to policy and/or procedure.
- Provides feedback to the General Manager regarding such things as customer comments
What you need to get the job of Food and Beverage Manager:
- Previous experience as an F&B Manager or Gastro Pub Manager
- Excellent knowledge relating to the bar and cuisine
- Great leadership skills
- Good problem solving
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Sous Chef - Members Club
£26926 per annum
PASTRY CHEF - PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB
£24447 per annum
£11.00 - £14.00 per hour, Benefits: weekly pay, holiday pay, pension
Circa £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
£24000.00 - £26500.00 per annum