F&B Manager - Brockenhurst
|Job Title:||F&B Manager - Brockenhurst|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 16:36|
Job title: Food & Beverage Manager
Location: Brockenhurst (New Forest)
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Hours: 40+ Hours
Shifts: 5 days a week. Must be able to work evenings/weekends. Mix of shift lengths/start times.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent share of tips & service charge
- Fun working environment
- Use of hotel leisure club
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
- 50% discount off Food & Beverage
- Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
- Excellent training and development plan
- Meals on duty
- 28 days annual leave/pro rated
- Uniforms on duty for customer face to face roles
- Onsite staff parking
Are you a passionate Conference and Events Manager, looking for a new challenge in one of the area's premier venues?
We are looking for a hardworking, driven and passionate individual to join the team over at one of the area's premier venues.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the full F&B operation at the Hotel, including two restaurants and a bar. The hotel is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, and benefits from an excellent location in close proximity to events such as The New Forest Show and various other shows etc.
The venue is located around 8 miles from Junction 1 of the M27 and is most easily reached by car, however Brockenhurst Train Station is also around a five minute taxi from the venue. There are POD points on site for charging of electric cars.
- A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- Passion to deliver great events tailored to the individual needs of our customer and enjoys the buzz of being busy
- A proven track record in a similar role within the industry
- Strong training and development skills so you can grow your team
- The desire to be industry leading
- An understanding of budgets, driving additional sales and controlling costs
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
We promise to reply to all applications within 10 working days of application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sous Chef/Senior Sous - Brockenhurst
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
£23000 - £25000
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + TRONC
£36000 - £39000