|Salary||£7.20 - £8.72 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
West Yorkshire - Bradford
NNEB, CACHE Level 3, BTEC
The Education Network are currently recruiting qualified Nursery Practitioners to work in variety of primary schools and private day nurseries in the Bradford area. We have temporary short and long-term supply assignments available starting immediately.
To be considered for these positions you must:
- Have experience supporting Early Years children
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare CACHE, NNEB, BTEC - Level 2 qualification may be considered
- Have superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Have high standards and committed to making a difference to students development
- Fully understand safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.