External & Grounds Cleaning Operative
|Job Title:||External & Grounds Cleaning Operative|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Susan Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 14:39|
- To carry out cleaning of the underground car park and general areas around the grounds as laid out in schedule of works.
- To ensure all works are carried out and completed to the satisfaction of our client.
- To conduct a varied number of cleaning tasks in line with check sheets provided, within specified areas, as directed by the Cleaning Manager/Supervisor.
- To support the internal teams where required
- Ability to show a professional attitude to whatever jobs carried out.
- A good knowledge of health and safety
- Positive attitude
- Willing to succeed.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible with prioritising skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable to work in all weather conditions. (PPE Provided)
- Ability to handle and look after powered equipment correctly and safely. E.g. ride-on scrubber drier, leaf blower, petrol driven outdoor vacuum. (training will be provided)
- Experience of decorating or similar.
- Handyperson skills would also be an advantage
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's