|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
My client is currently recruiting for an Export Supervisor based in the Lichfield area. The purpose of the ERF Export Supervisor is to supervise all day to day activity performed by the ERF Exports Team. To manage the teams productivity and improve service delivery. To empower, enable and develop the team to successfully meet agreed KPI's.
Generic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adheres fully to the companies Quality Management Systems/Standard Operating Procedures/Company Policies/Procedures (Company Handbooks) at all times.
• Has responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of the Health & Safety regulations.
• Adheres to the Company Equal Opportunities Policy, behaving in an anti-discriminatory, culturally sensitive manner at all times
• Ensures confidentiality at all times, ensuring full compliance of Data Protection Act
• Ensures the efficient use of energy supplies and the effective management of waste.
• Answers telephones, meets and greets visitors and contractors as per company policies/procedures
• Maintains records in accordance with established policies and procedures and audit guidelines
• Attends and participates in internal meetings as appropriate
• Communicates and cooperates with internal departments as appropriate
• Participates in audits as appropriate
• Contributes to the maintenance of good housekeeping regimes.
• Undertakes continuous professional development (CPD) to maximize knowledge and understanding, ensuring compliance at all times with any relevant legislation.
• Contributes ideas and suggestions to support the continued growth of the company
• Delivers a quality customer/client service
• Identifies potential for new business development (where appropriate)
• Adheres to and fully supports the company's continuous improvement program's
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Role Specific and Reasonability:
Working Benefits and Conditions:
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with an hours unpaid meal break each day
• Mobile Phone – Yes
• Holidays – 30 Days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Salary Band : Dependent on experience
• Company Pension: Auto Enrolment pension
• or Group Personal Pension Plan available following successful completion of probationary period.
• Life Assurance 4 x salary following successful completion of probationary period, subject to inclusion in the GPP.
• Cash Care Health Plan following successful completion of probationary – non contractual.
• Laptop – Yes