|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
They are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic qualified tax professional looking to take more management responsibility for a predominately international assignee tax portfolio with a few UK personal individuals.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage a portfolio of predominately international assignees with several UK domestic personal tax clients
• Leading client meetings including arrival and departure meetings for new assignees to the UK
• Setting up correct HMRC registrations, various HMRC applications and tax codings on behalf of assignees
• Managing the modified payrolls and gross up calculations
• Organising international and shadow payroll set ups
• Preparation of UK tax estimates and UK hypothetical tax calculations
• Preparation of UK tax returns and managing the compliance cycle
• Liaising with US tax advisers, other country service providers and work referrers
• Ensure all clients receive an excellent level of service; organising and prompting when needed
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Approximately 4-6 years’ experience working in international assignments and, if possible, UK personal tax in a professional organisation
• Accuracy and an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure
• ATT or CTA qualified
• The candidate will need to show strong attributes as a team player, willing to be involved in new areas of work and to contribute to a hardworking, vibrant tax team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.