Executive PA/Personal Assistant
|Job Title:||Executive PA/Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£26000 per annum, Benefits: free parking|
|Start Date:||2019-04-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Bailey|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 17:30|
Pa/personal Assisitant will be responsible for:-
- Proactive diary management that balances key meetings with space for preparation time.
- Meetings scheduled should include a clear agenda and expectations (PEP's in advance).
- Manage entertainment budget and administration on behalf of the commercial team including invoices, venue's etc
- Management and administration of the training budget including invoices, venues etc.
- Management and tracking of Monthly commercial cost centre reports.
-Attend and minute Sales Leadership team meetings and follow up actions accordingly;
- Compilation and submission of monthly reports for UK Executive Board;
-Ensuring full travel management for both domestic and international travel, including, flights, trains, transfers, accommodation and provide detailed itineraries.
-Liaising with finance department to obtain foreign currency for travel where necessary;
-Implementing and maintaining efficient filing systems;
-Handling sensitive and confidential information; updating time & attendance system
-Assisting other PA’s and departments when necessary;
-Responsible for the management of invoices. Orders to complete the payment process and liaising with Suppliers in respect- of queries;
For further details please on the Pa/Personal Assistant role please contact Steph Bailey on 01952 291250
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Services Executive
£8.63 per hour
Accounts Assistant (Practice)
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Key Stage 4 Teacher (Special Education -IMMEDIATE)
£130 - £160 per day
Revenue and Settlement Manager
£46400 - £69900 per annum