|Salary||£11.82 - £15.29 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
The Executive Officer will support the provision of high level administrative support to the Director. The Executive Officer will provide administrative support at an executive level and have excellent attention to detail, as well as being able to multitask effectively and efficiently.
- Support the Director by providing full secretarial and administrative service
- Complex diary management
- Manage all correspondence including managing the emails of the Director
- Effective time management using judgement regarding urgency
- Ensure all paperwork relating to meetings is available in advance
- Draft, review and proof-read papers and presentations
- Plan and arrange travel and accommodation
- Coordinate administration of various group and committees including minute taking
- Continuously improve and review processes
- Demonstrable experience of providing high-level administrative support to senior management, including diary and email management.
- High standard of IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines
- Experience of proactively managing and actioning a broad range of complex enquiries; including delegation/allocation of work and ensuring follow-up action is taken
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org