Executive Head Chef - Education Sector - Oxford
|Job Title:||Executive Head Chef - Education Sector - Oxford|
|Salary:||£46000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 16:17|
One of the country's leading contract catering companies, are currently looking for an Executive Head Chef to join the management team at a prestigious Independent school based in Oxford.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, quality focused chef to work with a leading independent school to develop their culinary career in a fantastic environment and with access to fantastic facilities.
In this role, you will join the senior management team for an Independent School and provide strategic craft, offer development and daily food production for a leading day and boarding boy's school.
The opportunity is therefore suited to Chefs with an excellent craft background and ability to coach and inspire a talented team to deliver a first class catering experience to our customers.
- Lead the production and strategy for daily food services for up to 1,000 students and staff - 3 meals per day, across 7 days per week.
- Manage the delivery and design of high profile hospitality services and school events/functions, ensuring a 5 star service
- Lead, develop and inspire a brigade of 8 Chefs to ensure a high quality service is delivered, providing coaching and training when required.
- Develop the service offering and lead the engineering of menus and food innovation for the site
- Have responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels
- Previous experience in a senior culinary role, ideally within volume catering, hospitality and fine dining, gained within a 5* environment
- Excellent managerial skills and experience of managing and inspiring a large team of Chefs
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments and innovations
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Good financial awareness
- Personal innovation and passion for quality food
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- 8.5 weeks holiday.
- Meals provided on duty.
- Full uniform included.
- Life insurance 3 x gross salary.
- Access to swimming pool
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to Robert.email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Head Chef
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Executive Head Chef
£11.30 - £11.30
Executive Head Chef - South Gloucestershire
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Executive Head Chef - Portsmouth - Contract Catering
Up to £37000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Live in Available, Bonus