Executive Head Chef - £55,000 - Hotel
|Job Title:||Executive Head Chef - £55,000 - Hotel|
|Salary:||£52000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Service Charge|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 10:18|
We are looking for an Executive Head Chef for a Hotel & Country Club to lead a kitchen operation and be accountable for overall success of the department.
You will exhibit culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
As an Executive Head Chef you will be managing a Brigade of 25 Chef + casual Chef and supervising all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
- Job Role: Executive Head Chef
- Sector: Hotel
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £52,000 - £55,000 per annum + Service Charge
- Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday ( 5 out of 7 days )
- 12.5 % Service Charge
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
- As an Executive Head Chef you will have outstanding culinary knowledge and a passion for extending such expertise in order to train and nurture talent within the brigade
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- As a Head Chef you are a people manager and serve as a role model, establishing mutual trust, respect and cooperation amongst the team and all hotel employees.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To Hold appraisals, and the management of poor performance and attendance.
- To assist in the induction of new staff into their position.
- As an Executive Head Chef you will have a hotel background ideally within a luxury hotel group. You must have experience managing large operations and extensive kitchen teams.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sous Chef - Hotel £28K
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£11.00 per hour
Snr Sous Chef - Luxury 4* Hotel
£28000 per annum
Executive Head Chef - Hotel, Wedding & Event Venue and 2AA Rose
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum