|Location||Woodstock, Oxfordshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Executive Head Chef
Hourly Rate: £40,000pa - £45,000pa
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Head Chef who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge in an award winning high end hotel who currently hold 2AA rosettes. This beautifully located picturesque setting in the Cotswold area offers you the chance to develop, manage and run a very successful team. While upholding and maintaining the fine dining high standards.
If you would like to work for a business that prides its self on fresh local produce and innovative menu design then this would be the ideal role for you. You will have the opportunity to pass on your skills training chefs of all levels and teaching then the art of fine dining and fresh food.
- Experience as Head Chef in a quality fresh food environment
- Strong management skills to oversee all daily operations in the kitchen
- A dedicated approach to maintaining and raising profit margins on food
- Ordering and stock control management while maintaining profits
- Experience in the management, training and recruitment of chefs
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity with confidence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Annual employee awards
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Healthcare Assistance Fund
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- In-store and online discount cards
- Friends and family discounts
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other roles we have in your area, get in touch today!