|Salary||Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
BeNCH CRC is currently seeking a dynamic, organised and motivated individual to join the BeNCH CRC Business Support team as an Executive Assistant (PA) to Deputy Directors.
As an Executive Assistant (PA) to Deputy Directors you will provide a comprehensive and confidential service, managing correspondence, diaries and workload, supporting meetings and providing general administrative support as required. Meeting support will include arranging meetings, preparation of papers and note taking as requested.
Meet and anticipate the needs of Deputy Directors, working on own initiative as appropriate, with ability to problem solve.
You will develop positive working relationships with CRC managers and senior leaders, as well as with local stakeholders, partners and within the wider Sodexo business.Package description
Band 3 salary £23,039 per annum
37 hours per week, 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, defined contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, group discount scheme.
Location will be Huntingdon but you may be required to travel to other locations across the four counties. In exceptional circumstances unsocial hours may apply.Main responsibilities
- Manage Deputy Directors diaries, taking initiative to resolve conflicting demands and ensure meetings are effectively co-ordinated with relevant documentation provided. Arrange meetings / appointments and manage and maintain a comprehensive and up to date electronic diary for Deputy Directors.
- Manage Deputy Director’s mail, including prioritising items, acknowledging invitations and requests, noting due dates, ensuring follow up and action.
- Organise, support and minute internal and external meetings, including liaison with the Authority, key stakeholders, partners and the SLT, ensuring required supporting arrangements are in place and documents are produced and distributed in a timely manner and to a professional standard. Produce action logs and follow up with action owners.
- Respond to correspondence and telephone calls as required, using own initiative to reply or obtain further information for Deputy Directors, dealing with requests and issues as appropriate, acting as a gatekeeper for Deputy Director’s time as appropriate.
- Manage travel and accommodation requirements.
- Undertake projects, monitor and report on performance or contract issues on behalf of the Deputy Director.
- Contact / liaise / respond to key stakeholders and partners - NPS/HMPPS/MOJ, other CRCs, statutory and voluntary organisations as required.
- Maintain filing systems, including those of a confidential nature, in a timely manner to ensure all working files are up to date and prompt and efficient retrieval of information can be achieved.
- Take responsibility for a wide range of delegated tasks including the maintenance and updating of key documents, registers, databases etc
- Monitor incoming post, paperwork, movement of files and preparation and dispatch of routine papers or correspondence for Deputy Directors and maintain efficient filing systems.
- Use IT and equipment appropriately and in accordance with BeNCH CRC policies including; Maintain and input data / statistics into electronic databases e.g. production and reproduction of documents, copy typing for the production of complex text, statistical and other reports, charts, and responding to routine correspondence etc.
- Carry out DS and DBS disclosure checks for new starters as requested by managers.
- Anticipates, recognises and responds to client and customer expectations and needs, and tailors solutions accordingly.
- Treats others with respect and dignity and demonstrates sensitivity for the values, views and needs of others.
- Works effectively as part of a team.
- Able to think on their feet, deal with challenging situations, take responsibility for problems as they arise and act decisively.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, ensuring sensitive decisions are delivered in an appropriate way.
- Actively supports change and helps create an environment which is receptive to change.
- Understands the vision for the CRC and Sodexo parent company.
The role of BeNCH CRC is to rehabilitate service users, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with service users both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk service users and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with - service users, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the counties from the 10 major towns: Hemel, Stevenage, Apsley, Cambridge, Kettering, Northampton, Wellingborough, Luton, Huntingdon, Peterborough. BeNCH CRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.