|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£11.31 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 16:52|
- Monitoring and managing the Chief Executive/Strategic Director's mailbox, processing incoming and outgoing mail, prioritising information and filtering e-mails, ensuring that items are appropriately allocated, actioned and followed-up;
- Providing telephone support for the Chief Executive/Strategic Director and liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels on their behalf, to ensure that enquiries are managed and correctly routed
- Actively managing the Chief Executive/Strategic Director's calendar, making decisions on meeting requests as appropriate and providing logistical support, commissioning and organising relevant briefing packs/papers and ensuring daily meeting papers are correct;
- Proactive and forward planning of the Strategic Director's time, ensuring urgent matters are identified and highlighted as soon as possible;
- Providing secretariat support at team and stakeholder meetings for the Chief Executive/Strategic Director, providing logistical support, commissioning and organising relevant briefing packs;
- Obtain relevant management information and reports as and when necessary;
- Co-ordinating all material and support (including travel), for meetings and visits offsite;
- Processing EASEBuy orders and receipting goods and services;
- Managing electronic filing system in accordance with SG guidance;
- Assisting in setting up video / telephone conferences and other basic technical assistance;
- Supporting another Strategic Director in the absence of their PA in addition to your own substantive responsibilities;
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Supporting the wider team as required, including supporting the preparation and delivery of events in line with protocol and guidance.
- Excellent customer-focused communication skills, both oral and written including experience of dealing with a range of high level internal and external stakeholders.
- Good administrative and organisational skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise and manage workloads to ensure tight or competing deadlines and objectives are met.
- Work as part of a team, sharing information and supporting internal and external customers of all grades with the ability to support senior management e.g. inbox and diary management.
- A good working knowledge of using IT systems, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and OneNote, and using internet systems to manage and source information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's