|Salary||£20000 - £20928 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
An established professional association /charity based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads are looking for an Events/Programme Coordinator to join their team.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays. Parking will also be provided, near Cabot Circus so very central location. Option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10 % employer - 6 % employee.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm and receive a salary circa £20,000 - £20,928 per annum (depending on experience).
*Please note that you will need to have a driving license for the role, although it is not essential that you have your own car.
The Events and Programme Coordinator will coordinate and administer the work programme in conjunction with the team including support for the managers. Regular travel throughout the UK will be involved.
- Coordinate and administer the work programme in conjunction with the team and across five delivery themes.
- Drive communications across the team and deliver comms to the wider NHS, including production of newsletters, updating the website, managing social media platforms, and ensure the website is regularly updated in line with the communications plan.
- Organise events in conjunction with the team to ensure their success including: Identifying appropriate venues, liaise with venue agencies, undertake all subsequent liaising with the chosen venue
- Identify and liaise with contractors for audio visual, catering and other services where necessary, contact speakers, facilitators and conference chairs, coordinate speaker requirements, and presentation deadlines
- Oversee all other administrative event coordination and all arrangements on the day to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Work alongside the Managers and Directors to help design the programme for events including finding speakers and presenters. Ensure the organisation is represented at regional and national events by coordinating attendance for speaking and exhibition requests and attending where necessary
- Support the central team including booking travel and accommodation, and coordinating diaries. You will also travel to and attend meetings and events throughout the country as required,
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable - experience of organising events and training in particular. You will need to be able to work effectively with minimal supervision, have excellent proven organisational abilities, abilities to work on own initiative, working knowledge and experience of word processing, database software and spreadsheets. You must have exceptional communication ability at all levels verbally and in writing, ability to work in a small team and a fast paced environment, ability to manage a budget and working knowledge of the NHS are all very desirable.
If interested the please hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.