Events Manager - Winchester - £23k - £25k - Full or Part-time hours available
A successful events company in the Winchester is currently recruiting for an Events Manager to oversee the smooth running of weddings and other events which take place across Hampshire and the surrounding areas. The role will predominantly involve hands on, operational management of the wedding or event along with some sales and co-ordinating. The successful candidate needs to be someone who has event management experience. You will work 5/7 days depending on the demands of the business. Weekend work is an essential part of the job although not all weekends will be required.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Office based co-ordinating of the events, planning the details
* Hands on management of weddings and other events on site
* Run food service and other aspects of the event
* Deliver functions on time and within budget
* Sales to gain business, deal with enquiries and take details of event
* Develop and maintain excellent client and supplier relationships
* Experience managing events, both sales and operational management
* Experience in catering and food service
* A real passion for the wedding and events industry
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Enthusiastic attitude and a can-do approach
* Driving licence required
* Annual salary of up to £25,000
* Full or Part-time hours available
* 1 or 2 weekends off per month
* Training and support with qualifications
* Pension scheme
* Work in a fun and varied environment
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.