|Job Title:||Events Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 16:09|
London based with some regional travel
Our client are looking for an experienced Events Manager to join the fast-growing marketing team.
The role will be responsible for defining and delivering the events programme, ensuring it makes an impact with the target audience. Organised and self-motivated, the events manager will run a tight ship ensuring events are successful, delivered on time and to budget.
Our client are in the process of re-branding and relaunching the business with a fresh new look and feel – so it's an exciting time to be joining the business. To land this new brand we want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas to attract and engage our prospect and client audience alike as well as helping us stand out from the crowd at industry events. Events will range from our customer conference and C-suite dinners through to supporting sales teams with on the road with pop-up events.
Who we're looking for:
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to build on their existing B2B events expertise, work collaboratively with the sales and marketing team and implement events effectively with excellent project management skills.
You'll have responsibility for putting on a range of events, managing the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the actual event and the post-event evaluation.
• Defining an events strategy to support a customer growth and retention strategy
• Producing detailed plans for each event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Coming up with ideas to enhance the event's success
• Ownership and control of budgets accordingly
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
• Coordinate all operations
• Work with the wider marketing team to promote all events
• Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
• Work with Sales, Marketing and Customer teams to track and ensure all events deliver an ROI Requirements:
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, high end and sometimes complex events
• Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
• Skilled in project management
• Enthusiastic, positive and full of energy from inception to completion
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• Excellent organisational skills
• A knack for problem-solving
• Customer-service orientation
• A team player with leadership skills
• Excellent planning, time management and organisation skills
• Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a ‘virtual team'.
• Able to work flexible hours, as some events are held in the evening.
• Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's