Events Supervisor/Coordinator - Private Members Golf Club
OUTSKIRTS OF WOKING
We are currently looking for an Events Coordinator/Supervisor that has proven operational experience running high end events for a prestigious and traditional Private Members Golf Club based near Woking.
With a unique work life balance for the Food & Beverage industry where the day finishes at 5.30pm in the Winter and 9.00pm in the Summer, unless of course you are hosting one of the Events at the Club.
- You will be responsible for meeting with our Members to create an event proposal which suits their requirements
- Managing in house events and communicating with the marketing team to create effective advertising for forthcoming in house events
- Co-ordinating with the Head Chef on menu planning
- Organising and securing event entertainment and guest speakers
- Managing and overseeing the event on the day, directing and briefing the team and welcoming guests
Training and personal development
First class Food & Wine Tasting
Discounts on staff purchases and external discounts with major retailers
Complimentary Meals on shift and staff drinks
28 days holiday per annum increasing by one day for every year of service
No split shifts
Annual Tronc Fund payment
Life Insurance Pension Scheme
With the occasional late night function. Great for work/life balance.
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.